To order any Xenca products, which can be posted directly to various different countries, please click here.
Collagen is a key component in our hair, skin, nails and connective tissue, providing them with firmness and strength. Often called the ‘glue’ that holds us together, from early adulthood onwards our body produces less and less collagen resulting in a net loss of 1% or more a year. As a result bones lose density, skin loses firmness and muscles lose strength.
The Revitalise range of collagen aims to help combat this problem. Made with types I and III collagen (in the form of collagen hydrolysate for easy absorption), this nutritional supplement should be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet. The range includes both pure collagen formulations as well as supplements, which combine additional ingredients to target specific needs. Many top sports professional take Xenca Collagen Revitalise as it is so effective in aiding and speeding up healing. Here is a short video about Xenca Collagen Revitalise.
10 Reasons to Use Collagen
1. Collagen is a vitally important type of protein. It is fibrous in nature, connecting and supporting other bodily tissues, skin, bone, tendons, muscles and cartilage. It also supports the internal organs and is present in eyes and teeth. In fact Collagen makes up some 50% of the whole body protein content.
2. Collagen can be thought of as the glue that holds the body together. Without it, the body would quite literally fall apart, however from the age of 25 the human body loses collagen at a rate of 1.5% annually.
3. Collagen Hydrolysate (i.e. Collagen protein that has been enzymatically or chemically processed to make it more digestible) has been scientifically proven that after oral consumption it passes through the intestine to safely accumulate significantly in bone joints and cartilage
4. Clinical research in Germany, UK and the USA into Collagen Hydrolysate has shown taking a daily supplement of Collagen can significantly help sufferers of arthritis and ease joint pain
5. Athletes susceptible to joint impact injuries have been successfully treated in the USA with larger doses of 10g of Collagen Hydrolysate a day, over a period of 3 months
6. Following treatment with Collagen Hydrolysate study results have been able to specifically determine that subjects have experienced reduced joint pain at rest, reduced joint pain when walking and standing, reduced joint pain when carrying objects and reduced joint pain when lifting
7. Japanese clinical researchers used Collagen Hydrolysate and monitored the hydration status of female skin and noted improvements of water absorption capacity. Hence, using Collagen helps smooth the appearance of skin, soften fine lines and wrinkles
8. Increased Collagen intake may also improve your eyes, strengthen nails and improve the condition of your hair
9. Top quality Collagen is available relatively inexpensively (from RRP of less than £0.60 per day) as non-invasive capsules and powders to be taken daily with a drink
10. In monitored clinical trials of over 2,000 patients given Collagen Hydrolysate no undesirable side effects were reported
Collagen Revitalise by Xenca …the glue that holds you together
Numerous clinical studies have demonstrated the efficacy of collagen supplements in the treatment of degenerative joint disease. Other benefits linked with collagen supplementation include firmer skin, a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, faster recovery from injury, stronger nails and healthier hair. For best results take the recommended amount of collagen with water before bedtime for optimal absorption during sleep. 90 capsules (3 capsules daily).
Collagen Revitalise Capsules
Our Xenca Shop
Collagen Revitalise Powder
(1 teaspoon = 3g can be taken in water, juice or on cereal)
108g powder – £23.00 240g powder – £39.00 500g powder – £77.00
Our Xenca Shop
Collagen Revitalise Skin
Formulated with hyaluronic acid, zinc and vitamins A, C and E, this collagen supplement is designed to combat the visible signs of ageing. Both collagen and hyaluronic acid are abundant in the human body and play a crucial role in keeping our skin looking and feeling young. However, depletion over time results in loss of firmness and moisture and the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Along with the healing properties of zinc and the antioxidant benefits of the vitamins, these natural ingredients are a simple way to give your skin an anti-ageing treatment from the inside out. For best results take 3 capsules with water before bedtime for optimal absorption during sleep. 90 capsules (3 capsules daily).
Our Xenca Shop
MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane), a naturally occurring sulphur found in every cell in the human body, is indispensable to good health. It is necessary for collagen synthesis and, as an important building block in the structure of cartilage, it plays a key role in maintaining healthy joints. As well as alleviating the symptoms of arthritis, MSM may also help regulate immune function, reduce lung dysfunction and minimise reactions to pollen allergens. For best results take 1 capsule daily with food. 120 tablets (1 tablet daily).
Our Xenca Shop
Collagen Revitalise Joints
Many people with joint pain and stiffness report significant improvement in their symptoms after taking each of the following: collagen, chondroitin, glucosamine and hyaluronic acid. That’s why Xenca has combined all four ingredients into one tablet, along with MSM (Methylsulphonlymethane) and vitamin C for maximum efficacy. For best results take the recommended amount of collagen with water before bedtime for optimal absorption during sleep. 90 tablets (3 tablets daily).
Our Xenca Shop
If you want to know more about the Collagen range, or other products of course, please feel free to contact us using the contact details below.
Best wishes for a pain-free day
Phil & Kathy 😀
UK Mobile: 07925 142563
Spain Mobile: 605 193 570
Xenca Web Shop Our Xenca Shop