To order any Xenca products, which can be posted directly to various different countries, please click here.
Collagen is a key component in our hair, skin, nails and connective tissue, providing them with firmness and strength. Often called the ‘glue’ that holds us together, from early adulthood onwards our body produces less and less collagen resulting in a net loss of 1% or more a year. As a result bones lose density, skin loses firmness and muscles lose strength.
The Revitalise range of collagen aims to help combat this problem. Made with types I and III collagen (in the form of collagen hydrolysate for easy absorption), this nutritional supplement should be taken in conjunction with a balanced diet. The range includes both pure collagen formulations as well as supplements, which combine additional ingredients to target specific needs. Many top sports professionals take Xenca Collagen Revitalise as it is so effective in aiding and speeding up healing. Here is a short video about Xenca Collagen Revitalise.
10 Reasons to Use Collagen
1. Collagen is a vitally important type of protein. It is fibrous in nature, connecting and supporting other bodily tissues, skin, bone, tendons, muscles and cartilage. It also supports the internal organs and is present in eyes and teeth. In fact Collagen makes up some 50% of the whole body protein content.
2. Collagen can be thought of as the glue that holds the body together. Without it, the body would quite literally fall apart, however from the age of 25 the human body loses collagen at a rate of 1.5% annually.
3. Collagen Hydrolysate (i.e. Collagen protein that has been enzymatically or chemically processed to make it more digestible) has been scientifically proven that after oral consumption it passes through the intestine to safely accumulate significantly in bone joints and cartilage
4. Clinical research in Germany, UK and the USA into Collagen Hydrolysate has shown taking a daily supplement of Collagen can significantly help sufferers of arthritis and ease joint pain
5. Athletes susceptible to joint impact injuries have been successfully treated in the USA with larger doses of 10g of Collagen Hydrolysate a day, over a period of 3 months
6. Following treatment with Collagen Hydrolysate study results have been able to specifically determine that subjects have experienced reduced joint pain at rest, reduced joint pain when walking and standing, reduced joint pain when carrying objects and reduced joint pain when lifting
7. Japanese clinical researchers used Collagen Hydrolysate and monitored the hydration status of female skin and noted improvements of water absorption capacity. Hence, using Collagen helps smooth the appearance of skin, soften fine lines and wrinkles
8. Increased Collagen intake may also improve your eyes, strengthen nails and improve the condition of your hair
9. Top quality Collagen is available relatively inexpensively (from RRP of less than £0.60 per day) as non-invasive capsules and powders to be taken daily with a drink
10. In monitored clinical trials of over 2,000 patients given Collagen Hydrolysate no undesirable side effects were reported
Collagen Revitalise by Xenca …the glue that holds you together
Numerous clinical studies have demonstrated the efficacy of collagen supplements in the treatment of degenerative joint disease. Other benefits linked with collagen supplementation include firmer skin, a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, faster recovery from injury, stronger nails and healthier hair. For best results take the recommended amount of collagen with water before bedtime for optimal absorption during sleep. 90 capsules (3 capsules daily).
Collagen Revitalise Capsules
Our Xenca Shop
Collagen Revitalise Powder
(1 level teaspoon = 3g and can be taken in water, juice or on cereal)
250g powder – £41.50
If you want to know more about the Collagen range, or other products of course, please feel free to contact us using the contact details below.
Best wishes for a pain-free day
Phil & Kathy 😀
UK Mobile: 07925 142563
Xenca Web Shop Our Xenca Shop